DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interaction between 2 graphs in the VIEW panel

Hello everyone!

I am working on a project using DIAdem, but I can't figure out how to do something.

I want one of the graphs in the VIEW Panel to tell another graph (also in the VIEW panel) what to do. I guess something like a syncing problem.

An example of what I want to do:

Lets say I have 100 data files. 

The first graph will look like the "100max" image attached. 

Information on 100max:

x-axis: file index (number)

y-axis: maximum value of the particular file.

I want to move the curve cursor around in this graph, and I want the second graph to display the FULL information of the file under the cursor.

So if the cursor is at x = 21, I want the second graph to show the full information of file # 21.

The "EachGraph" image kind of displays what the full data contains, but with all 100 files. (I just want to show one at a time)

Is this possible with DIAdem? 

If so, any hints and advice are welcomed!!

Thanks will be in kudos!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,411 Views)

Hello kmyan9,

Yes, this can be defined in DIAdem. For this you can use one of the VIEW cursor events. The event calls a user command (VBScript function) if the cursor is moved. In this command, you define how to load the expected data. For this it is necessary to have a file which contains the path and name of the files which should be displayed and in addition a channel with the Index and some data which are displayed in VIEW.

Please have a look at the example.

Greetings

Walter

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,379 Views)