DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FFT calculations in DIAdem

Hello DIAdem users,

R&D just made a great document available that explains how the FFT calculations work in DIAdem. In addition, it also contains a lot of very useful background information that I thought would be great to share.

Please download the attached PDF file. Please provide feedback by replying to this thread.

Otmar

Otmar D. Foehner
Message 1 of 5
(7,686 Views)

Hi Otmar

This document is great. Do you know if this type of document exists for any other functions in DIAdem? I have a customer that is interested in this sort of information for other functions.

Thanks

Beejal S
NI UK & Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,422 Views)

Hello Beejal,

There is a document that describes the functions available in the crash test analysis tool kit for DIAdem. It's located in the "..\National Instruments\DIAdem 11.1\Manuals" directory and called "CrashAnalysis.PDF". We are also adding more background on the mathematical function in DIAdem to the help system all the time, so that might be a good place to check out as well - I don't think any of these are up to the level of this document, but there is some very good information out there.

What functions specifically is your customer interested in? Maybe I can nudge someone in R&D to look into writing something more in depth if that makes sense ...

Otmar

Otmar D. Foehner
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,416 Views)

Hi Otmar

The customer hasn't asked for anything in particular yet but if he does have specific feedback I will let you know so you can feed that back to R&D.

Thanks for your help

Beejal S
NI UK & Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(7,395 Views)

This is a great document, I am new to DIAdem and signal analysis in general and this a very helpful document. 

Thank you all to put it together and share it. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,623 Views)