DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diadem REPORT Page tab feature

I just wanted to point out an annoying bug/feature of Diadem 10.  not sure if it is older versions or not.  When there are more pages or worksheets in a REPORT than your screen is wide, the issue appears.  When you want to select a different page to view and the tab is split by the edge of the screen here is what happens.

say I want to select the split page named Page 3, where Page 1 and 2 tabs are fully visible, but Page 4 and 5 are not shown at all.  I click on the split page tab for Page 3, the screen refreshes and the new Report Page is shown.  I expect Page 3, the one I clicked on, to be shown.  This is not the case.  Page 4 is actually shown and now Page 3 tab is fully visible and the Page 5 tab is split by the edge.

The Report should not skip the page I selected to go to the next one, but should go to the actual page I clicked on. 

Hope it get fixed in the next version or patch release as it is a slight annoyance.  BTW, would it be possible to program it to allow a drag and drop rearrangement feature for the tabs?  Okay, I will shut up now.  Thanks!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,125 Views)
Hello,

following your description, I could understand what you mean. I found that you can prevent this effect by clicking on the very left of the respective tab. Maybe this helps you as a workaround.
I will inform R&D about this issue but I cannot promise that a fix will make it into the next release.

Concerning the reordering of the tabs, I will file a product suggestion.
Thanks for the feedback.

regards
Ingo Schumacher
Systems Engineering Manager CEERNational Instruments Germany
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,110 Views)
tried it, but wasn't able to get the workaround working.  Thanks for putting in the suggestion.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,087 Views)