DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data in Data Portal incorrectly appears as series of Noname Channels

Sorry this sounds so basic. I'm pretty new to DIAdem. When I move a Data file to the Data Portal the data appears blown up as a bunch of "Noname" channels. See attached. I was playing around and I think it started happening when I went to the Data Plugin Wizard >>>Next. I have tried going to Settings>>>My DataFinder>>>Reset. I have also tried Repairing from the NI Package Manager. Finally I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. The data itself is fine. I checked on another colleagues computer who has DIAdem installed. How do I restore the format of my data?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(674 Views)

Hi Cody_Woadie,

Reinstalling does not solve such problems. The channel name “Noname” is used in case the name of the channel is unknown. If “Noname” occurs if you load  the data, it is surly a DataPlugin problem. Which file format does your data have? Can you provide such a file? You have mentioned the wizard. Did you create a DataPlugin for this file format? If so, which exact steps have you defined. Are there other DataPlugins installed which use the same file extension?

Greetings

Walter

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(644 Views)

I'm especially stayed aware of the article and I will get many benefits from it. Subsequently, thank you for sharing it.That vitalizes the amazing bone! Here clearly accepting I endeavor an article I can pull off a couple of additional spaces.

@Cody_Woadie Office Football Pool wrote:

Sorry this sounds so basic. I'm pretty new to DIAdem. When I move a Data file to the Data Portal the data appears blown up as a bunch of "Noname" channels. See attached. I was playing around and I think it started happening when I went to the Data Plugin Wizard >>>Next. I have tried going to Settings>>>My DataFinder>>>Reset. I have also tried Repairing from the NI Package Manager. Finally I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. The data itself is fine. I checked on another colleagues computer who has DIAdem installed. How do I restore the format of my data?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(591 Views)