DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal router

I have dasylab 8.  I would like to use the signal router.  Except it works exactly opposite like I need.  The module has 1 input and multiple outputs that you can route to depending on your control scheme.  I would like to take multiple signals, and depending on my control scheme, route it to a single output (say a recorder module or a write module).

So, to summarize, I have multiple inputs and depending on what is happening within the process, route a single signal to a display module or write module.  The routing is all manual user control.

Thanx

BoB

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,096 Views)

The corresponding many-to-one channel module is called the Time Slice module, cleverly hidden in the Data Reduction group. You can use it with a control input (Amplitude controlled) or use time to change the channels.

The example, Waveform Generator.dsb, uses this module very effectively, with a labeled Coded Switch module controlling theTime Slice module.

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,095 Views)