From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

DASYLab

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data filtration with dasylab

Solved!
Go to solution

Its work ! but i get the same cycle number for two different values (8 and 21 in the picutre for example) 

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 26
(1,971 Views)

Please define how to characterize a cycle... 

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 26
(1,958 Views)

One cycle is a single sine wave (sinusoid), start at 0 force. 

I tried differents way with the combi-trigger, give always the same issue.

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 26
(1,953 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author aboom

So, that is related to the block size. Plus, I'm not sure that you've labeled the List modules correctly. Check that. 

The block size determines how often the Write variable is written. 

Use a value of about 5 for the block size. 

If you want to switch to email.... cj.butler@ni.com

Measurement Computing (MCC) has free technical support. Visit www.mccdaq.com and click on the "Support" tab for all support options, including DASYLab.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 26
(1,949 Views)

thank you m. CJ for all the answer. iI stopped the read module (i dont understand correctly how its work) and tested directly with the material, its work correctly, my timebase is 20hz and block size 1, maybe its a little fast I will check with block size 5.

the labelation of the list module (module name) has a reverse sense for technical reason 🙂 but thank you for the remark

I noted you e-address 🙂

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 26
(1,943 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author aboom

20 hz and block size 1 is fine, if it works. We suggest a 10:1 ratio, but if it works, keep it that way.

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 26
(1,939 Views)