[IDLE] CLUG : Cambridge LabVIEW User Group (UK)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packed Project Libraries Presentation

Hi,

This is going to be my first CLUG, I gave this presentation in the CLA Summit and it is a bit long. I was wondering what area of the PPLs are you guys interesnted in, creating APIs or the Plug In Architecture to focus the presentation on the area of your interest.

Jarobit

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(8,880 Views)

Hi Jarobit,

We're very pleased you are coming to CLUG to present, you're most welcome here and we look forward to May 20th!.

To clarify, you're suggesting you can tailor the presentation content to focus on either:

1. "Creating APIs with Packed Project Libraries"

or

2. "Creating a Plug In Architecture with Packed Project Libraries".

Is that right? If so, I think personally they're both interesting. But if I'm forced to pick, I choose 2.

Thoric (CLA, CLED, CTD and LabVIEW Champion)

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(7,907 Views)

Richard,

I will talk about both, but if I try to explain everytthing in detail it will take us a long time, I only want to know what is the area of the Packed Project Libraries that is more interesting, so I spend more time on that.

Jarobit

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(7,907 Views)

Hi Jarobit,

I was really looking forward to this presentation unfortunately I am not going to be able to attend this session of CLUG.

I personally was more interested in the Plug In Architecture with Packed Project Libraries, so if I understand correctly it would be about how to use child class plugins in a deployed solution, where we can at a later point add further child class plugins for the main application to pick up and use.

The other subject does seem interesting as well although I am not entirely sure what is meant by creating APIs with Packed Project Libraries.

I would really appreciate it if your presentation would be available to view later though.

Thanks

Kewal

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(7,907 Views)

Kenwall,

When I say create APIs with PPLs I mean how to use queues, DVR, events, and pass classes between the source code and PPLs.

If you send me a private message with your email address, I could send you the presentation.

Regards,

Jarobit

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(7,907 Views)