Biomedical User Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing Biomedical Tool kit with UART(NI-VISA)

hi guys,

can someone please let me know if its possible to use UART from a bluetooth device i,e using COM Port and using NI-VISA in labview so that the data can be streamed AND then using BMTK for ECG signal Analysis:

Basically my ecg signal is coming from a microcontroller via bluetooth module, can i use that data for ECG processing in BMTK?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,827 Views)

yes first here in my country there are one device who convert usb to uart and then with a cable conect the device to bluetooh device if you have the design maybe i can help

Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 07:44:20 -0500

To: brunorafael24@hotmail.com

Subject: Re: - Interfacing Biomedical Tool kit with UART(NI-VISA)

Community

Interfacing Biomedical Tool kit with UART(NI-VISA)

reply from Matt_McLaughlin in Biomedical User Group - View the full discussion

hi guys,

can someone please let me know if its possible to use UART from a bluetooth device i,e using COM Port and using NI-VISA in labview so that the data can be streamed AND then using BMTK for ECG signal Analysis:

Basically my ecg signal is coming from a microcontroller via bluetooth module, can i use that data for ECG processing in BMTK?

Thank you

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Community

Start a new discussion in Biomedical User Group by email or at Community

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,299 Views)

thank you for replying,

my question is lets say im getting data from 0-1023 in my LABview through NI-VISA i have used type casting to convert ASCii "Representation" to U16 as my data is 10-bit . after this i want to perform signal processing.....now my question is can i use BMTK to do that or do i have to use other methods!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,299 Views)