Biomedical User Group Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP- cannot convert MIT to tdms/lvm with file format converter of Biomed bench

Hi,

I am pretty new to labview.

I tried to use the file format converter to convert MITformat files into .tdms/.lvm, but having troubles doing so.

When I tried to pick the correct data file of MIT format, it only looks for  the header and annotation files, but not recognizing the signal file (in .DAT format). But the .dat file is the only file that I want to convert to .tdms/.lvm file(or other labview readable formats)....I have all three files in the same location to point to.

What am i missing here?!

Thanks for helping!

Christy

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(6,310 Views)

Hi,

Could you please attach your three files here? For the hea file, you should define the channel info, otherwise, file format converter would fail.

BTW, how do you get the three files?

ZJ Gu

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,785 Views)

Mr. zhijungu

I am also having a similar type of problem. i am trying to process some biomedical signals using labview version 8.2.

i downloaded these files from a website physionet.org. files were in .dat format so i was not able to import these files into labview. i converted the same files into .txt format and .xml format also. but still i am not able to import the files. i am attaching you the files please check them yourself.

thank you.

Abhishek Mudgal

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,785 Views)

Hi,

Did you download the Biomedical Startup Kit? It icludes a component - File Format Converter which could transform the physionet files to tdms/csv/.... BTW, besides the dat file, you should place an hea file with the same filename together.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,785 Views)

Hi,

i dont able to download Biomedical Startup Kit. i use 2012 labview. can you give me download link of Biomedical Startup Kit. i was try but i couldnt.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,785 Views)

Hi,

NI releases Biomedical Toolkit to replace the old startup kit. You could download it and the executables included in the toolkit like File Format Converter are still free to run.

Thanks!

ZJ

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,785 Views)

thank you so much

ı finally was able to download it. but now it dont convert .dot files to tdms

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,785 Views)

Is it previously supported? Can you give some sample data?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,785 Views)

i want to convert  data in this link   http://http://www.physionet.org/physiobank/database/ecgiddb/Person_01/ 

to tdms or any data type touse at labview

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,785 Views)

Hi,

It should work. You need to download .hea/.dat both for each data set.

Thanks!.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,785 Views)