Bay Area LabVIEW User Group

This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

CLA Summit 2015 Presentation - “Actor Programming without an Actor Framework”

All,

I gave this presentation at the Americas CLA Summit 2015 in Austin. Slide Stack can be found on NI Certified LabVIEW Architects Community Forum (access limited to CLAs). I am uploading it here for the rest of you, interested in Actor Programming and Messaging Architectures

The PowerPoint 2007 file (zipped), has a fair amount of animations and is best viewed in Slide Show mode.

PDF file includes slide notes. Diagrams & images on slides with animation are stacked and often obscure images farther out along Z axis. Unfortunately, URLs in slides stopped working. But it’s still better than having no notes at all …

Notes include quotes and link to page numbers in the “Agile Software Development” book by Robert C. Martin.

Enjoy,

Dmitry

Message 1 of 2
(5,139 Views)
1 REPLY

Re: CLA Summit 2015 Presentation - “Actor Programming without an Actor Framework”

Thank you for posting this presentation, I had the opportunity to see you give it at the CLA summit and was blown away. 

CLA, CLED, CTD,CPI, LabVIEW Champion
President at Composed Systems
Using LV 2016, 2015, 2014

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,739 Views)
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.