Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XNET Signal In Waveform no data

Hi! I us PCI-8513, Labview 2018SP1, XNET 16.0 I have a strange problem, When my software runs for a long time, XNET Read.vi(Signal Waveform) no waveform data output, but XNET Read.vi(Frame CAN) could reveived can message normal, The error cluster also has no error output I rebooted the software and everything was fine again,The same problem would occur hours later Looking forward to your help, thank you
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,502 Views)

It shouldn't work the way you described.  I'd suggest stopping on error OR stop button.  For this just insert an OR between the stop boolean and the terminating stop, then wire the error to the OR.  This will stop the loop on error OR pressing stop.  The only thing I can think of is that an error did occur, the session was then cleared and then there was no error for some reason.  Nothing jumps out at me as an obviously wrong thing.  I'd expect it to work and suspect if it isn't then there is an error happening somewhere.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,484 Views)

I find the waveform data from XNET Read.vi(signal Waveform) have some problem, The reason is that time (t0) is not up to date, If I keep reading, when the time reaches the current time, the signal data will be normal, How do I get it to return data from the current time as soon as it reads

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,475 Views)

I find the waveform data from XNET Read.vi(signal Waveform) have some problem, The reason is that time (t0) is not up to date, If I keep reading, when the time reaches the current time, the signal data will be normal, How do I get it to return data from the current time as soon as it reads

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,475 Views)

The only time I've seen this happen is when you choose to not read all the data that is in the queue buffer.  But the first image you showed has it reading all values in the queue so I'm unsure why after some amount of time not everything is read.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,466 Views)

I don't know why,I plan to use signal In XY mode

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,449 Views)