Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question - using capl programming in canoe

If you are using a CAPL test Module, Please use void MainTest() function because execution of CAPL test module starts from MAIN function. SO You are receiving that error.

Message 11 of 16
(9,197 Views)

Hello,

I have seen your issue. Could you check whether you have configured the testnode or the test module. If it is a module you have to add then make sure you have maintest placed in it.

Regards

SVK

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(8,501 Views)

Hallo all,

I am working on  VT System , and create  one test code (available by Vector)for module VT1004, and it error free and compiled successfully , but when I run my test case, in write window I got one error , "Test Module not found or Invalid". I also created CAPL test node, and select the System variables also.

I go through all the steps which you guys mentioned in comment. But still error is same.

Waiting for Response.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(7,469 Views)

The issue is that, you have not added the VT1004 module properly to the CANoe configuration. Go to hardware -> Configuration-> Adapt to connectd hardware->Automatch.

Now you will get the variables to your test script and solve the error.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(6,346 Views)

I am also facing the same problem. Can you please tell me what need to do to resolve this

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(5,587 Views)

解决方法1:使用test module ,你需要将测试用例写入 testcase函数中,然后用主函数调用。

解决方法2:使用Network node,将 on message *
{
    write("The message received is %c", this.id);
} 写入,也可以运行。

也就是说,你使用test module,却没有调用testcase函数,test module 不能识别该测试,所以write窗口会显示:the test module is not assigned or invalid.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(2,558 Views)