ni.com checkout is currently experiencing issues.

Support teams are actively working on the resolution.

Automotive and Embedded Networks

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flexray Frame Open issues

Maybe I should add, that you may close the particular database objects, but not the entire database. This indeed would revert the settings you did before starting the session.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(3,607 Views)

What I found is if I modify the frame properties, create sessions, and then close all database objects as well as the database before I start the sessions it doesn't seem to give me the errors I have been recieving, and the frames seems to still stick with the changes.  I also tried to close all objects except the database itself until after I stop and clear the sessions.  The I close the database.  Then I still get this error which I will attach.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(3,597 Views)

can you post the NI-SPY log file, maybe this helps us to see where your problem is coming from

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(3,589 Views)

NI-SPY log is a good suggestion. Stop the execution immediatly when the error occurs (on the error output of the Database property node use Custom Probe / Conditional Error Probe and in the Condition tab set the checkbox on Error). Also set a probe on the IO name input of the XNET Database property node (or Open Database database output).

When the VI stops on error, save the NI-SPY logfile and post it together with the database IO name.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(3,582 Views)