From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB-6363 C code

Hello,

i would like to use the digital outputs of my USB 6363. For that i need libarys in C... This is my example code:

#include <NIDAQmx.h>
#include <nisyscfg.h>
#include <nisyscfg_errors.h>
#include <nisyscfg_pxi.h>
#include <nisyscfg_wide.h>

#define DAQmxErrChk(functionCall) if( DAQmxFailed(error=(functionCall)) ) goto Error; else

int main(void)

{

int32 error=0;

TaskHandle taskHandle=0;

int32 read;

float64 data[1000];

char errBuff[2048]={'\0'};

// DAQmx analog voltage channel and timing parameters

DAQmxErrChk (DAQmxCreateTask("", &taskHandle));

DAQmxErrChk(DAQmxCreateAIVoltageChan(taskHandle, "Dev1/ai0", "", DAQmx_Val_Cfg_Default, -10.0, 10.0, DAQmx_Val_Volts, NULL));

DAQmxErrChk(DAQmxCfgSampClkTiming(taskHandle, "", 10000.0, DAQmx_Val_Rising, DAQmx_Val_FiniteSamps, 1000));

Error:

undefined reference to `DAQmxGetExtendedErrorInfo@8'
C:\Users\EMA\Documents\Test.o:Test.c:(.text+0x1b5): undefined reference to `DAQmxStopTask@4'
C:\Users\EMA\Documents\Test.o:Test.c:(.text+0x1c3): undefined reference to `DAQmxClearTask@4'

I do not know why this references are undefined....

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,959 Views)

Hi Michael,

I recommend you use the DAQmx Ansi C sample code to get started with digital output. You can find it by browsing to:

C:\Users\Public\Documents\National Instruments\NI-DAQ\Examples\DAQmx ANSI C\Digital\Generate Values\Write Dig Chan

kind regards

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,907 Views)