Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRIO NIDAQ1860f2

Hello
I have to install the first installations for the LabView 2018: MyRIO and NIDAQ1860f2. Despite all efforts it does not work. However, it shows me recently in LabView 2018 at startup an icon under the LabView name -> see photo. But I am missing a symbol - there should be two at the end. What has been installed and what is still missing, can anyone tell me that?

On the LabView 2019 I seem to have installed everything. If I try again, I get a message: "There is no need to do anything. "But on the LabView 2019 it does not show me any symbols -> see picture.

Thank you for any help!

Best regards

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,596 Views)

The difference between your two pictures (besides the LabVIEW version) is the presence of the LabVIEW FPGA module in the 2018 version.

I don't expect NI-DAQmx to be relevant to the myRIO, since the latter is used with data acquisition cards, and the myRIO is an embedded Real-Time device. I recommend trying to get the LabVIEW Real-Time module and the RIO driver.

More information: Required and Optional Software to Program NI myRIO, and Software Support for CompactRIO, CompactDAQ, Single-Board RIO, R Series, and EtherCAT

All the best,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,500 Views)