Academic Hardware Products (myDAQ, myRIO)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Rio unresponsive in middle of Labview Program

Hi,

i am running a labview program on myRio. It uses multiple timer interrupts to turn on and off haptic devices. I then use a menu interface to send commands to the vibration motors. Nine times out of ten the command sends ok and goes through successfully. However, every now and then it will freeze in the middle of the routine to send and will just have message box pop up saying that it is waiting for the MyRio to respond. At this point it will basically freeze whatever it is doing. I can stop the program in labview, however, the myrio will remain unresponsive and will not let me re-download the program. I have to power cycle it and start again. The amount of times it works for is not consistent. I have tried two different myRio devices with the same result, so it isn't a faulty device. 

Are there any suggestions for things that could be causing this? Could it have something to do with the interrupts? The communication is all performed through I2C if it makes any difference?

Any help or suggestions of possible causes to look would be great as I have no idea where to start.

Thanks,

Ben

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,331 Views)