cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing ASAM.XIL.Implementation.TestbenchFactory.Testbench

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all,

I am trying to interface to VeriStand through the ASAM XIL API. I am using examples from C# Walkthrough: Using the Model Access Port to Read and Write Channel Values 

However, when compiling, it cannot find the ASAM.XIL.Implementation.TestbenchFactory.Testbench dependency and I cannot find it anywhere in the VeriStand installation/user folders.

I am using Veristand 2016 downloaded from

http://www.ni.com/gate/gb/GB_EVALVERISTAND/US

Anyone having the same issue? How to resolve it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(4,996 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author dagobert

Dagobert,

You can add a reference to the ASAM.XIL.Implementation.TestbenchFactory.Testbench in the C# environment that you are working with. In Visual Studio, in the Solution Explorer there is a reference tab and you can right click and add references.

You can browse to the following location to get the “using ASAM.XIL.Implementation.TestbenchFactory.Testbench;” specifically.

The file path should be located here: C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\ASAM.XIL.Implementation.TestbenchFactory.

Please let me know if this works for you.

Sarina
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
Message 2 of 4
(4,938 Views)

Hello,

following dependency for NIVS 2016:

c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\ASAM.XIL.Interfaces\v4.0_2.0.1.0__bf471dff114ae984\ASAM.XIL.Interfaces.dll

c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\ASAM.XIL.Implementation.TestbenchFactory\v4.0_2.0.1.0__fc9d65855b27d387\ASAM.XIL.Implementation.TestbenchFactory.dll

C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\assembly\GAC_MSIL\ASAM.XIL.Implementation.Testbench\v4.0_2.0.1.0__a258c402a414cddb\ASAM.XIL.Implementation.Testbench.dll

~Jiri

CLA, CTA, CLED

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(4,924 Views)

Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(4,916 Views)