Multifunction DAQ

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to configure that BNC-2110 in NRSE

Hi

"Background"

I currently have a BNC-2110 breakout box. I am setting up a system for a professor, I am currently a master student. The system was designed to run on a labview executable, which I do not have the original code to be able to change the functionality of the program. The code was written to be used with the BNC-2090. The BNC-2110 has analog inputs that are set up for differential input only, I believe. While the BNC-2090 has inputs set up for differential or NRSE.  

My question is: Is there a way to configure or set up the BNC-2110 to function in a NRSE mode. I don't care if it has to be external set up, like bias resistors, I am just not sure how to do that with a BNC connection. If anyone has any ideas or can point me in the right direction that would be a great help. Lol plus I am one of the people that actually gives kudos to those who answer. Thanks in advance guys for all of your help.

jason

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,633 Views)

Hi Jason,

If you want to wire in a NRSE to your BNC 2110 there is a Field Wiring and Noise guide which contains lots of information regarding proper wiring for NRSE. I have also found an old forum post which might help you further.

Please let me know if this helps you and if you have any other questions please post back.

Regards,

Ben B.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK & Ireland

"I've looked into the reset button, the science is impossible!"
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,612 Views)