Measurement Studio for .NET Languages

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade graph to .Net 6

I'm trying to upgarde my app to .Net 6 using NI dlls for .Net Framework, but getting an error: 'TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'System.Web.HttpContext' from assembly 'System.Web, Version=4.0.0.0'.

This exception was originally thrown at this call stack:
NationalInstruments.Restricted.LicenseProviderBase.GetLicense(System.ComponentModel.LicenseContext, System.Type, object, bool)
System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.ValidateInternalRecursive(System.ComponentModel.LicenseContext, System.Type, object, bool, out System.ComponentModel.License, out string)
System.ComponentModel.LicenseManager.Validate(System.Type, object)
NationalInstruments.Controls.Graph.LicenseCheck()
NationalInstruments.Controls.Primitives.GraphBase.InitializeInstance()
NationalInstruments.Controls.Primitives.GraphBase.GraphBase(NationalInstruments.Controls.Primitives.DataProcessorBase)
NationalInstruments.Controls.Primitives.LayeredGraph.LayeredGraph(NationalInstruments.Controls.Primitives.DataProcessorBase)
NationalInstruments.Controls.Graph.Graph(NationalInstruments.Controls.Primitives.DataProcessorBase).

Example project is attached. (For VS 2022)

Is it possible to solve this exception, or there is no option to use the graph if I want to upgrade my application to .Net 6?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(844 Views)

NI Measurement Studio does only support the .Net Framework, not .Net Core. NI has not yet stated officially if they have any plans to update Measurement Studio to support .Net Core. The current feeling is that they likely won't.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
Message 2 of 2
(722 Views)