Machine Vision

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one image in two displays

Hello everyone:

FIrst of all thanks a lot for helping me.

I would like to do something really simple but it makes me crazy...

I would like that one image appears in two displays (with ROIs as well). My program take one photo and measure 5 ROIs so I wanto to visualize this photo with the rois en two displays because I have a tab control.

I just wire the two displays in the last "output photo" but just one display visualizes really good the photo whit the ROIs because the other displays visualizes good the photo bur not the ROIs.. The ROIs are intermittent in the second displays...

How can I solved that??

Thanks a lot!!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,959 Views)

Can Anybody help me?!

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,934 Views)

can you insert a screenshot !??

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,929 Views)

Hi,

If i understood you correctly, you just have to use to property nodes.

ROI.PNG

Greetings

Michael

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,922 Views)

Hi michael.

I have done that as well and it works in the same way.... It makes me crazy... I don´t know what I am doing wrong.

Thanks for answering.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,912 Views)
you can do two think to do 1 duplicate image in one display and then use formula for roi any roi start than bigger that image size use- image size in this case you can use multi roi in one display 2 use copy image and then display it in others windows
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,907 Views)

In my test this solution works. Its hard to think of problems in your code without seeing the VI. Could you post the VI or a simplified version of it that reproduces the Problem?

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,891 Views)