LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xy chart buffer diversi colori

Salve a tutti. Sono un principiante di Labview, ma sto pian piano facendo pratica. Sto tentando senza successo di manipolare la "xy chart buffer" in modo da avere colori diversi per ogni run di acquisizioni che faccio con un picoamperometro. Ho provato diverse soluzioni ma ogni run resetta le impostazioni dei plot successivi al primo, riportando tutti i grafici allo stesso colore-settaggio. Qualcuno ha suggerimenti utili al mio problema?  Vi ringrazio per l'interessamento!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,313 Views)

English Translation (thanks to Google)

Hello everyone.

I am a beginner of Labview, but I'm slowly learning.

I'm unsuccessfull to manipulate the "xy chart buffer" to have different colors for each run of acquisitions with a pico-ampmeter. I tried different solutions but every run resets the settings of the plot after the first, bringing all charts to the same colour-setting.

Does someone have useful suggestions to my problem?

Thank you for your interest!

Message 2 of 4
(2,310 Views)

Ops!! I'm sorry. I put the italian message in wrong section.

Thank you for your help JoeLabView  Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,303 Views)

Hello Kindom,

I figure that you want to retrieve plot informations (colour, labels, etc...) every time you run your VI. In this case i suggest you to look at the write configuration file functions and examples available under the "File Input and Output" section of the LabVIEW NI Example Finder. You can refer to this link  to get started. Anyway could you post your code so i try to understand what don't work fine in your application.

Best regards

Matteo
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,261 Views)