LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ohmmeter

Hi everybody,i need a help to make an ohmmeter using labview...any ideas??Thank you!!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 34
(6,006 Views)
What sort of hardware do you have?
Message 2 of 34
(5,994 Views)

nothing it must be just a program which takes values and find the resistance(Ω) with a button like speedmeter and make a graph from the type i=v/r.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 34
(5,987 Views)
What is a button like speedmeter? Do you mean a dial control? What code have you written so far? What it's your exact problem?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 34
(5,977 Views)

the button will be like a speedmeter an show me the value of resistance...i must give values for the I(Ampere) and V(voltage) and shows me the value of resistance which is based with the type r=V/I and then will give me the graph of V/I...Basic,i don't know how to do that i mean how to give the equation=V/I...i need help if somebody can make a such simply programm and send me...Thanks!!!!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 34
(5,968 Views)

So the input to your VI is the resistance.  You want to control the value of the resitance with a dial.  From there you want to create a I-V graph.

Am I interpreting your requirements correctly?

What values of I or V do you want to use?  You have to define one in order to get the other.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 34
(5,961 Views)

yes the input will be the resistance and i want to find the value of this...and this will be for a resistance in circuit...Thank you for your help!!

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 34
(5,954 Views)

the valuew for the I and V will be random each time.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 34
(5,953 Views)

What you are describing is a very siimple VI.  You just have to define either your voltage or your current.  If you define voltage, then I = V/R.  You you define current, then V = I*R.  It is just some simple arithmetic.

Can you give an exact example of how you want this to look?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 34
(5,929 Views)

gbzsakqg21902.jpg

the speedmeter to be like this.....(the other labview programm which is in the picture is not for my programm)but the speedmeter which will measure the resistances will be like this...in my programm i want to to give values of resistances and take the final value of resistance for resistances in a circuit(R=R1+R2+....) and then make a graph with I-V....I will be very pleased if you try this...Thank you!!!

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 34
(5,922 Views)