LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error with web publishing tool

hello every one

I'm using web publishing tool to remote my monitor and control my font panel from a webpage. this front panel contain an Image Display and some buttons for Vision Module VIs.
the problem here, when i tried to run the main program on LabVIEW, it didn't work on webpage i opened using the link delivered to me.
and when trying to request control in the webpage there is an error messages.

so is there is any solution to this problem and mke both of them (Server - Clients) work together and switch control between them in easy way?

is it possible to set degree of control or Access in Block Diagram by Programming?

Thanks in advance

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(3,070 Views)

I see that you have one of your errors pop up in LabVIEW. It seems you're trying to get an image without starting an acquisition. This might be a LabVIEW/Vision issue first and foremost. Are you using IMAQdx Open Camera and IMAQdx Start Acquisition before you get an image? Check out the IMAQdx example "Grab.vi" to understand a little more about vision programming, or post a screenshot of your code here. Thanks!

Ravi A.
National Instruments | Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(3,021 Views)

Here is an explanation of controlling access programmatically. Also, you might want to try checking the “Request control when connection is established” box in the Web Publishing Tool.

------------------------------
Bill E. | Applications Engineer | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,017 Views)

Acquiring Image.png
It is a simple code ! and I don't knw how can affect ?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(3,011 Views)

Bill, I tried many times to open the page you suggeseted, but it can't be loaded ! ,is there any wrong with it?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(3,010 Views)

Hi 32836,

Sorry, that the link did not work. It looks like it is working on my computer and a colleague’s computer. Not sure what the issues is but it here is the URL:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/E80A7EF90F1F091986256C5B0042696C?OpenDocument

If this does not work, if you search ni.com for “Programmatically Setting the Browser Access Rights” it should come up. Also, did this VI work before publishing it to the web?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(2,994 Views)

Thanks Bill,
It works now 🙂
and yes the VI worked befor publishing it and after publishing, it works too but alone !
only one can work either the VI or the webpage and while transition between them the previous errors appear to me

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(2,991 Views)

Excellent! Glad to hear that it works now.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(2,984 Views)

could you please provide me with links to some NI Tutorials and webcasts for working with NI Internet toolkit to do the same as web publishing tool and share vi on web.
i searched for hem and i could not find any thing.

Thanks in avance 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(2,980 Views)

Hi 32836,

The best place for information about the LabVIEW Internet Toolkit is here. This has links to many tutorials, knowledge bases, and example code. I think the pertinent links are under the Tutorials section but there is a lot of additional information here that is very useful. Here and here are two tutorials that should be helpful.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(2,974 Views)