Source de l'événement :    Application Popup
Catégorie de l'événement :    Aucun
ID de l'événement :    26
Date :        04/07/2006
Heure :        10:44:58
Utilisateur :    N/A
Ordinateur :    GANDALF
Description :
Application popup : spnsrvnt.exe - Erreur d'application : L'instruction à "0x0012e870" emploie l'adresse mémoire "0x00000000". La mémoire ne peut pas être "written".

Cliquez sur OK pour terminer le programme.
Cliquez sur Annuler pour déboguer le programme

Pour plus d'informations, consultez le centre Aide et support à l'adresse http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

each time I'm starting up. This error is linked to labview. Note that I also have "Encyclopedia universalis" that use the sentinel protection system. Usually the error is followed after log on by

Application défaillante spnsrvnt.exe, version 7.3.0.0, module défaillant unknown, version 0.0.0.0, adresse de défaillance 0x0012e870.

Pour plus d'informations, consultez le centre Aide et support à l'adresse http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

thanks a lot for your help

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(10,732 Views)

Hi petitprince,

Are you using a spyware/piracy blocker?  Sometimes there are conflicts between LabVIEW and these software packages which can cause errors like the one you are seeing.  Try disabling your spyware blocker and see if that makes a difference.  You may need to reinstall LabVIEW while the blocker is turned off.

Hope this helps!
Megan B.
National Instruments 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(10,723 Views)
thanks,
actually I have in the background windows defender and norton 2006 (and sometimes spybot, adaware, pestpatrol, but without the realtime scan, only to do manual scan)
I will try to stop all these and retry. thanks a lot

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(10,713 Views)
Hi,

so after several try, switching of all antivirus, antispyware etc (and preventing then to start at reboot after install/uninstall), I still have the same issue. So any idea is welcome! Thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(10,685 Views)
Hi petitprince,

I'm not familiar with the software that this process belongs to, but it looks like you may need to try ending the process.  I googled spnsrvnt.exe and found a few links on this.  This one is a good place to start.

Hope this helps,
Megan B.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(10,665 Views)
Thanks for your answer.
looking deeper in it, it appears that this program allows some other application to run (see SafeNet website, which is the company that bundle that product as a copyright protection). Then in a case Encyclopedia universalis seems to use this. In a second case Metavue (Universal imaging corporation). The point is I need to use these also. The thing not clear to me is why this interact with labview?? Is labview contains something related to that?
Thanks for your help
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(10,640 Views)

Hi petitprince,

Being completely unfamiliar with this third party software, I have no idea why it would cause a problem with LabVIEW.  However, I see that a similar issue occurred with our Diadem software a while back.  Reinstalling the Sentinel Service drivers fixed the error in that case so I would definitely try that next.

Best Regards,
Megan B.
National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(10,624 Views)
So On a first computer, the sentinel system was a leftover of a previously desinstalled software. I switched it of and this fixed the issue

On the second computer, Metamorph (Universal imaging corporation) 7 is installed and need a dongle (sentinel superpro) that use this sentinel service. I installed the latest driver v 7.3.0 and this didn't fix the issue. So any suggestion is welcome! thanks
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(10,530 Views)
At the end I removed that process form the startup and cannot see the process that suffer from that (not metamorph, even if it use the sentinel superpro protection dongle that features that file).
So end of the story, with no real explanation 😞
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(10,313 Views)