LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data lost

Dear all,

I generate a sine (25kHz,1V, 1MS/s) with one device and measured/recorded synchronously it with another device (2MS/s, double sampling rate) (Master Time Base comes from the output and triggers the recording). Now I looked at the recorded data with Matlab. I have several different measurements where the sinus is measured till sample number 65.283 , 65.392 , 66.228 instead to sample 80k. The time base for sampling seems to be true. Doas anyone have an explanation?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,766 Views)

Did you press "Stop 2" before "Stop"?  That would cause your analog output to stop generating data while your analog inputs were still capturing data.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,726 Views)

Stop 1 &2 were without function (old code). Only Mainstop has a function for the while-loop. I cleaned up the code, now only one stop-button is available. The picture was just a part of the recorded data. When i push the stop button recording and output stop. Output generates 40k samples and stop then (Image).

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,700 Views)

okay, I found the problem. The trigger is not working. The measurement starts on different points. Any idea how to fix this bug?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,685 Views)