LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

csv-xml conversion

Hi all,

i am making a program in which first we are converting xml to csv file then after some editing we are converting that file back to xml now the problem is coming when when after editing i am tryng to convert back that file to xml output is not coming as expected, the problem is in the for loop i am using below i am attaching the image of the code  in this i am using for loop,which is not able to run desored number of times the problem is the autoindexing in which it is executing the least terminal, i have tried some other methods also like using 

index array instead of passing it as autoindexed but still not getting correct output, most probably the problem is in the execution of for loop only.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,721 Views)

Hi RC,

why do you create a new thread instead of sticking with your older related one?

Do you think your question is more important using a larger font - or is there any other reason for?

output is not coming as expected

What is expected?

the problem is in the for loop i am using

Which one? There is more than one...

the problem is the autoindexing

Autoindexing usually is the solution, not the problem…

most probably the problem is in the execution of for loop only.

Most probably the problem is located anywhere else...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,710 Views)

Hi GerdW,

Thanks for the reply

This thread is not the same as older one, vi and problem both are different but yes both are related to each other, and the larger text is because i copied the problem from notepad so unknowingly when i was trying to adjust the font it became larger, and the problem was in both the for loops, i know autoindexing solves the problem, but in this case since i was inputting two arrays to each for loop so it was executong the smaller one( as for loop does) becuase of which my data was not coming proper but i have find out the way now.

Thankyou

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,698 Views)