LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why column data of a database table is not getting updated in each iteration?

Here is a simplified layout.  I changed it up to build the cluster in the frame loop.  And I just realized that I didn't convert the coordinates to a string before inserting into the cluster.  Unfortunately I don't have time to correct it right now but you should know how to do that from the previous posts.

Example_VI.png

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(415 Views)

@aputman wrote:

Here is a simplified layout.  I changed it up to build the cluster in the frame loop.  And I just realized that I didn't convert the coordinates to a string before inserting into the cluster.  Unfortunately I don't have time to correct it right now but you should know how to do that from the previous posts.

Example_VI.png

Thank you again. I will check with that.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(413 Views)

I have changed my code by building an Array of Cluster for 'Color thresholds ' for each particles. But, when I run the VI the VI doesn't get executed after 'IMAQ Color Threshold.VI' i.e the frames of AVI doesn't get thresholded. It throws an error at probe 12 as below:

error -1074396120 occurred at IMAQ ColorThreshold

Possible reason(s):

IMAQ Vision:  Not an image.

Can you suggest why it is happening that way?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(399 Views)

Sorry, I am not familiar with IMAQ.  

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(386 Views)