LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can't I post on the community boards

Cannot post or view anything on the community boards even though I have a working account.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,265 Views)
"Cannot view" and "cannot post" are very different things. Do you get a blank page or an error? What browsers have you tried?
Message 2 of 5
(2,255 Views)

I have an ni account and am able to post on the discussion forums but I cannot post anything on the community boards.  Sorry for the confusion. I  can view everything.  In addition, when I try to login in to the community board it tells me that I have entered an invalid user name or password.  So, I then click the register button but nothing happens i.e. it simply refreshes the page that I am currently viewing.

Message 3 of 5
(2,251 Views)

Also, the main problem that I am trying to solve by accessing the community boards is controlling of a unipolar stepper motor that is connected to an arduino duemilanove.  I have the LIFA tool kit which is the tool kit designed specifically for the arduino to interface with lab view.  Ideally I want to be able to use lab view in conjunction with the arduino to turn the stepper motor 90 degrees by pushing a button on the block diagram and stop. Then, when I push another button on the block diagram the stepper motor will return to the orignal position and stop.  This is to simulate the opening and closing of a garage door.  If you can offer any help on the community board question or the stepper motor code it would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,250 Views)

Hi Gabe,

there is a community forum made for arduino developers at https://decibel.ni.com/content/groups/labview-interface-for-arduino?view=discussions where you can post discussions. In there, more people who are working with similar applications like the one you mentioned will be able to help out integrating arduino and LabVIEW. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Aldo A
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,213 Views)