LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to format my target (CVS 1458RT)

Hi 

I have been working with external code. using C++ and OpenCV with the call library function node. Everything was going great, i had finally gotten my algorithm running and was able to pass images and arrays as of last night. However, this morning I did some small modifications to my code. I recompiled and added the new .so to the target but when I tried to run it it froze. I did a hard restart (cutting power and powering on again) But it would not connect. I was able to connect it in safemode, but I cannot format the Target. 

I get an error that says 

"error while reading a file from the local disk the file may be corrupt or not present"

I read on the forums something similar for a cRio where they specify that there is a bug and they were able to get it running again with a few commands through a terminal. The device connects through terminal or ftp, but I have not ran those commands since this is a CVS and I am not sure if it will work the same way. Does anyone know if the commands apply? this device runs linux-rt just like the cRio. 

Or if there is any other way to format the disk or get this thing running? Im supposed to have this out and working by monday :s

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,267 Views)