LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The installation of this software may be corrupted

I get this error every time i installed the labview or run labview even i download the latest version from NI official website but i got same error .

Please help me i have to do lot of Assignments and projects .

"Error is attached"

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,924 Views)

@ShayanAzeemi wrote:

I get this error every time i installed the labview or run labview even i download the latest version from NI official website but i got same error .

Please help me i have to do lot of Assignments and projects .

There is a lot you haven't told us.  If you have a "lot of Assignments and projects", then I assume you are either at (a) a school where LabVIEW is taught to the Students, or (b) at a company where LabVIEW is being used.  In either case, the School or the Company should have a LabVIEW distribution (DVDs or a USB Key with a distribution), as well as a License Code, that you can use for the installation.

• Is this correct?  Are you at a School?  Are you working for a company?
  • Can you get the Distribution from your School/Company?
  • Can you get the License information from your School/Company?
  • What version of LabVIEW, including the Year of release (e.g. LabVIEW 2016) and whether 32-bit or 64-bit, are you installing?
  • Are you installing on a PC running Windows?  What Version of Windows?  Are you running 32-bit or 64-bit Windows?
  • Are you installing on a Mac or Linux?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,911 Views)

University Student 

Yes i have a License

LABVIEW 2016 64 bit 

Installing on PC Windows 10 latest upgrade and of course 64bit

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,901 Views)

Most of us run 32-bit LabVIEW, as more of the Toolkits and Modules are available for this version, and we don't have need for massive memory accesses.  If problems persist, I would recommend the following:

• Open Control Panel, go to Programs and Features.
  • Find National Instruments Software, choose Remove All.
  • Reboot.
  • Get your Distribution Media.  Install LabVIEW 32-bit.
  • When installing, first install only LabVIEW (whichever language version you are using) and VIPM.  Do not (yet) install Modules, Toolkits, or Drivers.
  • Reboot.  Open LabVIEW, try to authenticate.  See if LabVIEW starts OK.
  • If so, add the minimal set of Toolkits and Modules you will need.  In most cases, you might not need any of them.
  • Install the Device Drivers, MAX, and DAQmx last.  Again, only install the Device Drivers you will need.
  • Reboot.  Open LabVIEW, see if it starts OK.
  • Return to this Post on the Forum and tell us how it went.  If you got errors, let us know at what step, and try to capture the Error Message.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,890 Views)

ok lets see boom

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,888 Views)

This time i got another error of firewall . I closed my firewall and virus definition but i got the same error,I attached the picture also please see .

Error:

WARNING: Windows Firewall Might Be Enabled You have a version of the Windows operating system that enables the Windows Firewall by default. When you first launch LabVIEW, a dialog might appear that gives you the option to receive information over the network. National Instruments recommends you select "Unblock" so that you can use all the networking features in LabVIEW. Refer to ni.com/info and enter the info code expm69 for more information.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,859 Views)