LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Q.3 Calculate the energy of sinc(t), given that

Hi! can you please help me to answer question 3 of the uploaded file???

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,668 Views)

We are quite cautious about how much assistance we give on academic questions because the purpose of those questions is for you to learn something.

In this case it appears that all the help you really need is on the page before the question.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,661 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,651 Views)

What is it about this homework question is making people think the LabVIEW forum is the appropriate place to look for help?  If the attachment somehow suggested the student should be using LabVIEW to solve it, then it would make sense.  But no where in that attachment is LabVIEW even mentioned.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,638 Views)

The answer is 1/2x + c (Of course I'm only a lowly tech and no Mathematician):smileywink:

You know there are plenty of math forums out there where you can cheat on your homework.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reese, (former CLAD, future CLD)

Some people call me the Space Cowboy!
Some call me the gangster of love.
Some people call me MoReese!
...I'm right here baby, right here, right here, right here at home
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,624 Views)
Actually there is a lot of LV in the attached document, it just happens to be the non-LV component that gives them trouble for some reason.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,612 Views)

Hello muzzamil,

The experienced users on the forums are providing logical advice.  Students and researchers are welcome on the forums for support in debugging applications that are being developed for projects.

However, I should inform you that academic tutors and professors that use LabVIEW are aware that the forums exist with a very active and helpful community.  Universities that use LabVIEW maintain a close relationship with National Instruments in order to improve course content and student experience.

Keep in mind that any solution provided on the forums can be copied by other students, which could be interpreted incorrectly by a member of academic staff.

Regards,

George T.
Senior Applications Engineer
National Instruments UK and Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,588 Views)

@Darin.K wrote:
Actually there is a lot of LV in the attached document, it just happens to be the non-LV component that gives them trouble for some reason.

You're right.  Looking through closer, I do see they mention .vi's a lot.  I just searched for the word "LabVIEW" and it never came up, so I assumed it didn't mention it.  Kind of weird that a document that is talking about how to use LabVIEW never actually uses the name of the program in it.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,549 Views)

Dear Muzzamil,

This is for customers only not for students, go read a book.

John, 

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,459 Views)

@A.MA wrote:

Dear Muzzamil,

This is for customers only not for students, go read a book.

John, 

Perhaps while Muzzamil reads a book you should read some of the forum posts.  In it you will find plenty of students on this forum who have received assistance.  This is for all users of Labview, not just those who work for private industry, but especially for those just starting out.  That's the very reason NI partners with Universities, to get students interested in LV so they will continue to use it in their professional lives.

Muzzamil,

You are more than welcome to ask questions here, but we typically will point you in the right direction rather than give you the answer to your homework.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reese, (former CLAD, future CLD)

Some people call me the Space Cowboy!
Some call me the gangster of love.
Some people call me MoReese!
...I'm right here baby, right here, right here, right here at home
Message 10 of 10
(3,433 Views)