LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with LabView reinstallation "An error occurred while installing a package: ni-webserver (20.0.0.49152-0+f0)"

Hi,

I'm a student working on labview and solidworks interfacing. I had some problem with softmotion module and I've had all of the Labview's versions from 2017 to 2020. In order to deal with this problem, I had uninstalled everything connected to labview, as wel as the register keys; it worked pretty well, package manager didnt show any other programs,drivers etc installed. Now, when I tried to install the 2020 Version back (softmotion is from 2020, 2019 not included) there's an error occuring each time which says: "An error occurred while installing a package: ni-webserver (20.0.0.49152-0+f0)". I even tried deselecting everything, thinking I can do this manually after installation... I would be very glad if any of you could help me solve this problem. I wish I could installl new windows but there would be too many licenses which I wouldn't be able to get back (solidworks for example :/).

Thank you!

(I can post my work)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(993 Views)