LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pattern recognition without golden image

Hi All,

I know this is a silly question. But I was wondering, if it is possible to do pattern recognition without snapping a golden image manually. As in, is there any deep learning based technique in LabVIEW so that, I can upload a document with all infotainment telltale details like it's expected image, color saturation, brightness, RGB component, position on screen etc. This information can be used to perform an image analysis without taking a golden image at all. 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(395 Views)

Not sure how complex your pattern is, Its quite possible for Text with different Language,font, style, Color and BG.

Tip: With the Available data of the Particular text we can create an profile image and match the same with acquired image.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(377 Views)