LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm having problem with upgrading the x axis value of a XY graph

Hi there, this is my first script with Labview and i'm having some troubles with upgrading the X axis value of the XY graph called "Number impulse and tension" with something like x2=x1+1, but for now i'm only getting x1=x1+1
At the moment i'm trying it with a For Loop but without much luck, the number of impulses that the xy graph shows is always 1 and i need it to be something like X1=x+1, X2=X1+1, X3=x2+1 and so on 😄
Thanks in advance for your replies

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,569 Views)
Your FOR loop makes no sense. It runs once per iteration and you always initialize the shift register with zero.

If you want to increment a value with each iteration of the outer loop, you need to use a shift register in the outer loop.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,555 Views)
Thanks a lot for your reply, i solved it 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,533 Views)
Now i'm having a new problem with the xy graph 🙂
I'm trying to set a x axis range of 0-500 for the begin of the measurement that change automatically to 500-1000 (and so on) once my signal touch then 450-500 x range.
I've tried with manual scale, but when the signal hits the point 500 on the x axis, it stops  to refresh it and the only way for see the new signals is the cursor scroll graph, that needs to be used manually Smiley Sad
Sorry for my bad english, if you don't understand my question, i'll try to explain it better
Again, thanks in advance to who will try to help me.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,525 Views)
Ciao,
Se preferisci puoi continuare a postare in Italiano. Purtroppo non mi è molto chiaro il problema. Vorresti cambiare in modo dinamico il range di valori del tuo asse delle x? fammi sapere se ho capito bene così da poterti aiutare.

Grazie

Alessandro P. | AE NIIT
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,479 Views)
Grazie per l'interessamento e scusa per il ritardo nel reply ma mi son dovuto assentare per lavoro.
In pratica io vorrei acquisire 2 segnali; il primo è una tensione che si disporrà nell'asse delle y, il secondo è un'impulso non regolare del tempo per l'asse x.
Vorrei fare in maniera che il grafico si aggiorni e scriva il valore della tensione nell'asse y solo quando entra un'impulso nell'asse delle x.
Altra cosa che cercavo di fare era quella di far aggiornare il grafico, in pratica come un waveform chart, nel quale si puo' impostare una scala predefinita per l'asse x, nel quale i dati creano un grafico da destra verso sinistra e sono visualizzabili anche quando non sono piu' presenti nello grazie al comodo x scrollbarr che se non erro nell'xy graph non c'e'.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,463 Views)
Volevo aggiungere che l'impulso dell'asse x è dato da una tachimetrica che ogni 800 impulsi percorre 1 metro (gli impulsi sono di circa 1 volt), quindi se fosse possibile vorrei impostare la scala sull'asse x in metri.
Ciao e grazie ancora
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,454 Views)