LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extract color pane error

Good Morning,

I want to perform grayscale morphological transformation on images saved in a folder. When I tried to execute the program I encountered the following error.

Error -1074396080 occurred at IMAQ Extract Single Color Plane. 

Possible reason(s):

IMAQ Vision: Invalid image type.

Can anybody help me what is the cause of the error.

Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 13
(3,466 Views)

2011 compatible VI please

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 13
(3,463 Views)

Thank you for your response.

I have attached the 2011 version of the program.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 13
(3,458 Views)

Your subVI "DilateErode_Edge2012" is missing. Obviously, this subVI loads the image, so an fundamental part for support is not shown....

PS: Maybe you only have to connect the image(space) you created to the missing subVI....

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 13
(3,439 Views)

I have attached the missing subvi in 2011 version

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 13
(3,435 Views)

Hm, there are some weird points in your top-level VI. Nevertheless: How does the "Edges" output from DilateErode_Edge VI look like? Is it a proper image?

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 13
(3,433 Views)

dont have LV opener right now but the error is stating that the type of the image is incorrect.  you should have a RGB (or HSL) 32 bit original image and place it into a 8bit image for the color plane, are you doing this?

Paul Falkenstein
Coleman Technologies Inc.
CLA, CPI, AIA-Vision
Labview 4.0- 2013, RT, Vision, FPGA
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 13
(3,429 Views)

One side note: Using IMAQdx for my laptop webcam works correctly when executing the DilateErode_Edge VI only.

So i guess the camera you are using is creating invalid images (empty?).

Norbert

Norbert
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 13
(3,425 Views)

Please check the link.I am using the program given in that link as part of my processing.instead of acquiring image I want to give the input images that are saved in a folder ,process them using the "dilate erode " technique and save the obtained output image to another folder.    

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-24921

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 13
(3,423 Views)

That is exactly your subVI DilateErode_Edge....and it runs properly on my system. Does it work on your system?

Norbert

Norbert
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 13
(3,419 Views)