LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exe-file

Hi,

I am using LV 8 and Vision 7. I have finished my project now and need to build an executable out two VIs. The problem is that I am using two different versions of LV and Vision and it isn't possible to build exe-files. My employer doesn't have Vision 8 and so I wanted to know if someone can build the exe-files for me and later send me back both files? Would be very important for me. Just write your email and I send you the files!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,180 Views)
Good morning

It sounds like you have an interesting issue here. A couple of questions though. with Vision are you using the IMAQdx drivers as these will only work on versions post 8.0? If not can you not just save your labview VIs into a previous version eg. 7 and then your client to access it.

If this is not the case or if you can explain your complications a little more clearly then I would be happy to build these exe files for you. What sort of size are the files in question. Can you post them up here then I can pull them off the forum or are they more substantial and would need an FTP site?

best regards
Graham Green

Sr. Product Marketing Manager

National instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,134 Views)