LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error -2147467259 from the DB Tools Execute Query VI with SQL Server

Hello All!

As the subject says I'm getting this error from time to time. VI will run just fine and after couple of hours or so, I'm getting error message.

My systen is:

Windows XP Professional

Version 2002

SP2

Data Source Driver:

SQL Server Version 2000.85.1132.00

File:

SQLSRV32.DDL

One Step At A Time, Maybe Two...
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,258 Views)

Are you running any other programs that are accessing the SQL database?  Is LabVIEW accessing any other Databases with the Data connectivity toolkit?

National Instruments
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,232 Views)

@Scott W wrote:

Are you running any other programs that are accessing the SQL database?  Is LabVIEW accessing any other Databases with the Data connectivity toolkit?

Aside from my application there's other people accessing the database using NWA (Northwest Analytical).. and no, we just have one database.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,218 Views)

It seems that an error is actually being thrown by the database and not LabVIEW. Error -2147467259 is an unidentified LabVIEW error code that often relates to a third party object.

Furthermore, you seem to be getting fatal error 824, which is a database error. This could mean that some data is corrupt in the table you are trying to access.

I would recommend running some diagnostics on the database because this does not seem to be a problem with the LabVIEW code itself.

Tanya Visser
National Instruments
LabVIEW Group Manager
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,192 Views)

@Tanya V wrote:

It seems that an error is actually being thrown by the database and not LabVIEW. Error -2147467259 is an unidentified LabVIEW error code that often relates to a third party object.

Furthermore, you seem to be getting fatal error 824, which is a database error. This could mean that some data is corrupt in the table you are trying to access.

I would recommend running some diagnostics on the database because this does not seem to be a problem with the LabVIEW code itself.

When I talk to our IT, he mentioned something about memory issue in the server side when I'm sending my query. Also found out that we are using virtual server, but then not sure if it has anything to do with this issue.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,188 Views)