LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display selected column in the output of array

Hiii ALL....

I am new to this labview and for my project im stucked in a logic. I want to get only the selected column based on the checkmark in the front panel.

Eg: Im having an columns with header: Date,ID code, Progm no., Torque, Angle, Progm no., Torque, Angle, Progm no., Torque, Angle.

In my front panel i will be having checkmark only for.... Date,ID code, Progm no., Torque, Angle. and in my logic, columns with that checkmarked header name should be displayed and if unchecked the particular name column should be deleted. If i checkmarked "Torque" all columns with Torque as header name should be available in output and if unchecked those columns with "Torque"as a header should be deleted.

I hav attached a snapshot for ur reference.

THank YOu very much

Sudhin Sudh

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(3,420 Views)

hi everyone..

Can anyone get me through this. I need this urgently.

Hoping for a positive response

sudhin_sudh

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(3,352 Views)

@sudhin_sudh wrote:

hi everyone..

Can anyone get me through this. I need this urgently.

sudhin_sudh

Just Map the Check Mark for Individual Headers and While Extarcating Verify whether the Check mark for the Column is enabled

If enabled Extract else No Need

Very Simple I hope

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(3,346 Views)

Create an Event for the Check Mark and Take the Idex of the Check Mark and From thet Verify the Checked Indexes

Map the Array Only for the True Values

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 14
(3,342 Views)

Thank you very much for your reply..

Can you please explain me with an example...

sudhin_sudh

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 14
(3,335 Views)

Share Vi, Will Try to Modify the same for you

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 14
(3,331 Views)

What version of LabVIEW are you using?

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 7 of 14
(3,326 Views)

Hi sudhin,

instead of filtering array data you could display your values in a multicolumn listbox or a table.

Then all you need to do is hiding columns according to your switches (by setting a minimum column width)…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 8 of 14
(3,325 Views)

hiii.....

im using labview 2011 version

thank you

sudhin_sudh

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 14
(3,312 Views)

If you were using a newer version of LabVIEW, I would say to use the Conditional Tunnels.  But you will need to use the Delete From Array instead.  And remember that you need to delete from the back of the array first (which is why the Reverse 1D Array is in the code below).

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(3,301 Views)