From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Bug?] LabVIEW 2010 SP1 - Device Drivers Incorrect Link

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi

This link page to download LabVIEW 2010 SP1 Device Drivers Feb 2011 on this page actually points to November 2010.

link.png

Cheers

-JG

Certified LabVIEW Architect * LabVIEW Champion
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 14
(4,176 Views)

Please report this to the webmaster via the "Contact NI" link. We can't fix this.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 14
(4,161 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

Please report this to the webmaster via the "Contact NI" link. We can't fix this.

Negative. I have found that I get more exposure here.

I have had issues contacting the webmaster via the method above before (last time it tooks weeks), and posting to the forums was more successful.

Cheers

-JG

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 14
(4,159 Views)

So you intend to litter the forum dealing with LabVIEW with posts about bugs with the NI web site?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 14
(4,157 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:

So you intend to litter the forum dealing with LabVIEW with posts about bugs with the NI web site?

No, as I user of LabVIEW I read and use the public forums of LabVIEW.

So it is most likely that other users who download the SP updates will read this too.

Therefore, the OP is not only a report of the issue, but it is a notification to users of LabVIEW, who may download the drivers to be aware.

Downloading 3.9GB only to find out that the Drivers are wrong is a problem in both time and bandwidth - it is a serious size download.

I am being responsible reporting the issue, if you consider it litter, so be it.

As mentioned above, I have had issues with webmaster before but if you or anybody who works for NI wants to forward it on and fix the link issue that is great.

Cheers

-JG

Message 5 of 14
(4,149 Views)

I have reported to moderator.  As smercio said- website issues can be directed to tech help.  or even call your local sales assistant!

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 6 of 14
(4,131 Views)

@Jeff Bohrer wrote:

I have reported to moderator... ...website issues can be directed to...

Thanks Jeff

As mentioned above my intention was to notify users by posting as well.

@Jeff Bohrer wrote:

or even call your local sales assistant!

NI isn't open on a Sunday, well at least not here. Smiley Wink

Cheers

-JG

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 14
(4,125 Views)

@jgcode wrote:

@smercurio_fc wrote:

No, as I user of LabVIEW I read and use the public forums of LabVIEW.

So it is most likely that other users who download the SP updates will read this too.

Therefore, the OP is not only a report of the issue, but it is a notification to users of LabVIEW, who may download the drivers to be aware.

Fair enough.

Message 8 of 14
(4,103 Views)

@jgcode wrote:

NI isn't open on a Sunday, well at least not here. Smiley Wink

You can access the file directly by going to the ftp.ni.com URL. The link points to http://ftp.ni.com/support/softlib/driver_cd/nov_10/dcd_nov10_downloader.exe. All you need to do is to go to ftp://ftp.ni.com/support/softlib/driver_cd/ and then go to the feb_11 directory.

Message 9 of 14
(4,094 Views)

Gosh- I did not mean to start a flame warSmiley Sad

I, certainly expect NI WILL have the link on their website fixed.  I have, in the past, noticed issues- and reported them via SSP and local sales.  I've been pleased with the results and think the attention given by NI was appropiate when I used these methods to report website issues.  Of course, I may have the hottest NI support team in existance but just choose to believe that they represent the norm.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 14
(4,084 Views)