Instrument Control (GPIB, Serial, VISA, IVI)

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect instrument to pc to pilatate with LabVIEW using gpib scheduler

I ask this problem, that is too far from topic of this argoument in new post.
Thanks,
Vanny

)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(

Sweet, Beautiful and Young Female Physicist (SBYFP)
(I speak a not very good english, so If U are Italian LabVIEW expert speak in Italian, if U speak in Eglish... please speak easy;) )
My e-mail for personal contact: vanessaricciardi@live.it_NO_SPAM_PLEASE
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 35
(1,591 Views)
Last question regarding the power meter reposted here.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 35
(1,588 Views)

vanny wrote:
mercurio, se nn è un problema, per evitare di avere risposte con molte ore di ritardo... mica puoi contattarmi in pvt?

I live in the US. That's why there's a delay in the response. I'm sleeping when you're awake. Smiley Wink

Io vivo negli Stati Uniti. È per questo che c'è un ritardo nella risposta. Sono a letto quando sei sveglia.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 35
(1,587 Views)

Eheh excuse me, but wher do u live? Better... What time is it now at your country?

Maybe I can sleep in the day and weak upin the night eheh... so I finisch my work... 😉

Thanks,
Vanny

)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(-_-)(

Sweet, Beautiful and Young Female Physicist (SBYFP)
(I speak a not very good english, so If U are Italian LabVIEW expert speak in Italian, if U speak in Eglish... please speak easy;) )
My e-mail for personal contact: vanessaricciardi@live.it_NO_SPAM_PLEASE
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 35
(1,581 Views)

vanny wrote:

Eheh excuse me, but wher do u live? Better... What time is it now at your country?

Maybe I can sleep in the day and weak upin the night eheh... so I finisch my work... 😉

Where I live, I am 7 hours earlier. So, there is normally only a few hours overlap between our work day and your work day.

Suggestion: Have you tried to contact your local NI sales rep? They may be able to help you.

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 35
(1,558 Views)