Dynamic Signal Acquisition

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to use the example "NI 9233 Getting Started" which is an example provided by labview in acquiring impact and acceleration.

I want to use the example "NI 9233 Getting Started" which is an example provided by labview in acquiring impact and acceleration.
I am using Labview 8.5.1, cRIO 9014, NI 9233 module, Impact Hammer Type 8206, Triaxial DeltaTron Accelerometer Type 4524.
I do not quite understand the different VIs available in the example and their roles. Should I deploy the subVIs and use them to enter some data? Are their any tutorials available elaborating the use and running of this example?
Please help me out.

Best Regards,

Waleed.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,508 Views)

When you open the project file, there is a file named "Using This Examples" that contains detailed instructions on how to use this example with your hardware. Please refer to this file for more direction. There are also notes in the Getting Started VI that explain what is happening at each step. This is located at the bottom of the block diagram.

Kareem W.
National Instruments
Web Product Manager
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,504 Views)

I cannot find the file "Using this example".

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,491 Views)

My apologies. The file is actually located in the scan mode example. When you search "9233" in the LabVIEW example finder, you should find the following example: "NI 9233 - Getting Started - Scan Mode.lvproj". The htm file (Using This Example.htm) can be found there.

Thanks,

Kareem W.
National Instruments
Web Product Manager
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,485 Views)

I want to use the example "NI 9233 Getting Started" -which is an example provided by labview- in acquiring impact and acceleration.I am using Labview 8.5.1, cRIO 9014, NI 9233 module, Impact Hammer Type 8206, Triaxial DeltaTron Accelerometer Type 4524. The sensors I am using are not teds sensors, so how can I use them while the example sensors with teds? Can I create virtual teds?I did. But how can I use them in the example which takes the teds from the channels while they are not there?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,478 Views)

It looks like this is being addressed on another thread. Please direct all questions to this thread.

Kareem W.
National Instruments
Web Product Manager
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,462 Views)