DIAdem

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone know of a plugin for SDF revision 4 files please?

I am exporting files from LMS Test.Lab in an SDF format. However the SDF file revision type is 4 and as such the plugin I have downloaded from this site for revision 2 and 3 files will not work.

Can anyone help and point me towards a plugin for the revision 4 SDF type? If not does anyone know if it will be possible to modify the script in the current plugin so that it functions? I have tried searching for info on the revision 4 type but have had no success.

Many thanks......
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,164 Views)

An update I have doctored the plugin to remove the revision check, which appears to workm but I am now wondering what the difference is with the latest SDF revision type? I am assuming I could meet a data type generated in revision 4 which will not be compatible with the old plugin. Is this correct?

Thanks for any help....

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,157 Views)
Hi admetcal,

The most current version of the documentation we have available refers to version 3. This is why the plugin refused to work with version 4. Probably you don't have this information but if you could help with the documentation of version 4, we would be more than willing to check for the differences.

Andreas
National Instruments R&D

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,137 Views)