Multisim and Ultiboard

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference between Multisin 10 and version 10.1

I am a student in a class that uses Multisim version 10 for its lab. I am using a version 10.1 that I had from a previous class but which the professor says is OK to use. The problem is this- when I run my simulations at home on my computer, my circuits run fine but when I submit my homework (this is an online class), the professor says that nothing works. Can this be possible? What could explain such a phenomena?

I would appreciate any feedback regarding this situation.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,649 Views)

There are a number of improvemens in Multisim 10.1. One possible problem is that the SPICE parser was completely rewritten in 10.1. It supports syntax that is not supported in 10.0, so you might be using syntax that would previously not be allowed. This would most likely be the case if you are writing SPICE models.

The Release Notes contains a list of the changes to the product.  You will see the changes for 10.1 and 10.1.1 in that file. If that doesn't explain the problem, I suggest that you post the file here. You may find somone who has 10.0and can provide some more specific help.

Garret
Senior Software Developer
National Instruments
Circuit Design Community and Blog

If someone helped you, let them know. Mark as solved or give a kudo. 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,644 Views)