cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access Kittmaster

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello, I have same problem too

Login denied! Your account has either been blocked, deleted, nuked, or not activated yet. Try back in 24 hours.

can you help me, thx 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 31
(4,562 Views)

What email address did you use? I activated accounts about once a week at the rate its been going.

Chris

Signature: Looking for a footprint, component, model? Might be here > http://ni.kittmaster.com
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 31
(4,550 Views)

my email is unamierdecuent@outlook.es 

thanks for responding so quickly

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 31
(4,545 Views)

Account is enabled. 

Going further for those that see this, if your account is not active or been deleted, reply here and I'll review it. If I even sniff a spam address or you are using some temporary dump site email, it gets nuked, I don't have time to deal with disposables and I ban them as they arrive. 

If your a valid user, use a real email, and real data and I will activate your account. Ask anyone that knows me, I do not send out newsletters, spam, or any of that garbage, the site stands on its own and I merely vet the membership coming in and house clean the garbage.

I don't use the software regularly anymore, but I've promised to keep the site running for a very long time.

So if your having issues, let me know here and we'll get it sorted.

Thanks,

Chris

Signature: Looking for a footprint, component, model? Might be here > http://ni.kittmaster.com
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 31
(4,538 Views)

thx you, but is site broken?

i only see error messages, like:

Strict Standards: Non-static method modBreadCrumbsHelper::getList() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in/homepages/27/d100826730/htdocs/kittmaster/NI/modules/mod_breadcrumbs/mod_breadcrumbs.php on line 21

o0?¿

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 31
(4,532 Views)

hmmm, I had to update the PHP engine to 5.5, since the software is so old, it may be an incompatibility issue. I will take a look at it within the next 24 hours. I appologize for the inconvience. 

I'm at a meeting and I can't get to it tonight, will I will promptly review the issue.

Thank you for the feedback, and I'll update you as soon as I know.

Chris

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 31
(4,527 Views)

Found the problem, the extensions do not support php 5.2 or greater, I have to upgrade the site. It is up and running now. I have 30 days to upgrade it before support for 5.2 starts getting charged to me. So for now, your good to go, I'll put a plan in place to upgrade to the latest and greatest which is a job within itself.

Thanks for letting me know, you can use it for now, let me know if any other issues arise.

Chris

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 31
(4,525 Views)

yea, now its running fine

thx u

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 31
(4,522 Views)

Hey everyone, been a long time since I been here, but I figured I'd update everyone to a recent status change.

I see that NI is still pointing to my site for NI user help which I'm very surprised to see and still very grateful to see.

I've kind of gone through a long tunnel in life and finally looped back here.

With good news, I just wanted everyone to know that I've recently did an entire site overhaul from version 1.5 to 3.4 in the software that runs the site. The good news is that the site will be able to be updated dynamically as time passes with little interruption over the next 10 years or so.

So what's the bad news? Well, there was absolutely no way at this point in time to retain any / all of the user data or forum information that was there. So basically the site is "rebooting" and will required all users past and present to re-register to gain access to the site for parts, KB, and tutorials.

All of the files and data that was there has been retained and will be put in place as time permits.

So it's a bit of relief to finally be updated, with the downside that it requires a reboot to be successful. To be fair, there were a lot of garbage flyby spam idiots in there, so with this, we'll be better able to control the site and allow for a better user experience than what was previously there.

I'll be leaving for 2 weeks and won't be around to finish the site, but I did want to spread the word that we are now operational again with my focus put back onto the site.

I hope to properly open the site by 7/31/2015 by getting all the knowledgebase and downloadable files in place by then.

Hope to see you all there and thanks for those that continue to support the site.

Chris

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 31
(3,883 Views)

I've been trying to access this data base for a while and I can't find anybody to contact to fix this issue. I get this error message.

"Sorry, your registration failed because you have been flagged as a spammer by a match of your details in our spambot database. If you are a genuine visitor, then we apologise. Please contact us to get the issue resolved."

Some one please help, this data base could be very useful for my classes.

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 31
(3,213 Views)