LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NI Week 2008 Presentation: LabVIEW Classes: State of the Art

Most of the presentations that were given at NI Week 2008 can be found here: http://www.ni.com/niweek/presentations_software.htm

However, the conversion from PowerPoint to PDF stripped out the embedded files, so all of the example VIs are missing from my presentation. Since those are rather critical to anyone who wants to review that presentation, I am posting those here. All the VIs are saved in LabVIEW 8.6.

TS1304_Mercer_pptx.zip is the original PowerPoint presentation with all of the VIs embedded inside of it. If you can load and view PowerPoint, it is the only file you need to download.

If you cannot view PowerPoint, then you can get the PDF version of the presentation and then download TS1304_Mercer_DemoVIs.zip which contains only the demo VIs.

Download All
Message 1 of 4
(3,381 Views)

Aristos,

Can you explain the last slide "The cube is your friend!", for people that weren't there.  Thanks, -SS

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,368 Views)

A joke's not funny if you have to explain it. Smiley Very Happy

For those who get the joke, great. For everyone else, it's just a closing slide to remind you that LabVIEW classes (which are represented by cubes) are there to support you and make your life better!

And if you want to get the joke, I highly highly highly recommend playing the game Portal, released earlier this year.  Smiley Tongue

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,325 Views)

Thanks Aristos.. 

I will have a look at it 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(3,307 Views)