LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding to the decorations palette

One feature that has not been upgradded in a long time (if ever?) is the decoration palette.  Is there any way to upgrade this feature, whate is the format of these graphics and where do they reside in the labview directory?  Is there any work around to upgrade this palette?  If you look an many drawing packages there are many other drawing objects it would be nicy if I could add these to the decoration palette.  I know you can import graphics but this is NOT the same as using native decorations.  Especially when making custom controls, where the forground/background colors will link with labview native decorations.

Paul 
Paul Falkenstein
Coleman Technologies Inc.
CLA, CPI, AIA-Vision
Labview 4.0- 2013, RT, Vision, FPGA
Message 1 of 3
(3,245 Views)
It would be nice to have objects that can be manipulated and scaled properly. I like the way SnagIt works...

Message Edited by Phillip Brooks on 10-16-2007 12:49 PM

Now is the right time to use %^<%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S%3uZ>T
If you don't hate time zones, you're not a real programmer.

"You are what you don't automate"
Inplaceness is synonymous with insidiousness

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(3,236 Views)

Yes essentially the ability to put additional vector graphics in native format.  This will scale and link to the labview color properties properly.  NI can also afford to expand the colors so that the color palette has more system colors (XP and vista appear to have more than the 6 or so that Labview lists) and possibly add shadows patterns or gradiants to the fill option.

Paul Falkenstein
Coleman Technologies Inc.
CLA, CPI, AIA-Vision
Labview 4.0- 2013, RT, Vision, FPGA
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(3,220 Views)