LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote panel loading

When loading a remote LabVIEW VI into IE why does the IE globe stop spining and the lower left IE status bar displays Done before the VI is actually loaded? The WEB page will display downloading panel but can take some time to actually load depending on network speed and size of VI.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,784 Views)
Hello,

The reason why the IE globe stop spining and the lower left IE status bar displays Done before the VI is actually loaded is that the communication with the labVIEW Web server is actually done and the web page loaded. But the ActiveX control (blank container)that is displaying the VI front panel is still accessing data in order to load all the controls.

Regards,

Cyril Bouton
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Cyril Bouton
Active LabVIEW Developper
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,785 Views)
What does this message mean" Client does not have access to specified VI ". It appears for this time while I was tryibg to build a remote RT front panel.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,769 Views)

@oman5298 wrote:
What does this message mean" Client does not have access to specified VI ". It appears for this time while I was tryibg to build a remote RT front panel.

Thank for you posting on the National Instruments Discussion Forums.

Regarding your question, this error indicates that either the server-side configuration is incorrect to give the client access, or that you are trying to access the server from multiple clients with a license that is for a single seat.

The following document describes how to setup the remote front panel. I would like to suggest that you follow all steps in this tutorial, and ensure that you are only accessing the panel from a single remote computer.

Remote Front Panel

Thank you, and have a great day!

Scott Yellig
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,761 Views)