VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VeriStand2021 vsmodel import error

Solved!
Go to solution

When I import vsmodel to Veristand2021, there is an error, I can't go on, could some help?

I have veristand2021,labview 2021x64, matlab2021b with veristand model generate tool add-on installed.

Here is the error information and the vsmodel and the simulink model.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,046 Views)
I'm betting that posters more familiar with Veristand will monitor the specific board more closely. I'll move the thread and leave a unexpiring placeholder.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 2 of 5
(2,022 Views)

Hi Harvey_He,

From my understanding, VeriStand 2021 does not support models from The MathWorks, Inc. software version R2021B. I would recommend using an older version of The MathWorks, Inc. software to build the models for TestStand. Compatibility can be found here: https://www.ni.com/en-us/support/documentation/compatibility/17/veristand-version-compatibility.html 

Thanks,

Andy

Senior Solutions Engineer

NI

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,010 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Harvey_He

Hi Harvey_He,

I responded to your other post, but I will clarify here. You can add vsmodels to VeriStand 2021 via the Mapping Diagram. The new VeriStand Model Generation Support toolbox supports 2020a-2021b as described in the documentation. We are working on updating the VeriStand Model Version Compatibility document to reflect the new toolbox (.vsmodels).

tic.not.tock is correct that the Model Framework does not support 2021a/b. VeriStand 2021 supports both the Model Framework and the new VeriStand Model Generation Support Toolbox (.vsmodels) as there are still some limitations in the new support that we are working to address. For more information on the current limitations, please refer to the Toolbox documentation.

Thanks

Brian.D
NI Product Owner
VeriStand
Message 4 of 5
(1,990 Views)

Dear Brian.D,

I got your message, and solve the issue, many thanks to you.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(1,902 Views)