From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

VeriStand

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VeriStand 2014 Tutorial Missing Info

Solved!
Go to solution

The VeriStand 2014 tutorial says to add a custom indicator called "Helicopter(3dView)" which is a LabVIEW 3D picture control containing a 3D animation of the helicopter on which this tutorial is based.  However, it doesn't tell you how to add a custom indicator or where to find this "Helicopter(3dView)" 3D picture control indicator.

I've looked around in the VeriStand workspace and I can't find anywhere that mentions custom controls or indicators.  Also, I looked in the files on the disk for the aforementioned 3D helicopter indicator with no success.

EDIT:  I opened the solution to phase I and it failed to load the 3D model and the numeric slider (which I also don't have).

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(5,657 Views)

It is also missing "Set Single Value.nivsseq".

If anyone has these three missing items, I would appreciate if you could post them (slider numeric control, 3D model of helicopter indicator, and  "Set Single Value.nivsseq").

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(5,643 Views)

Hmm we tried a new process for releasing this and there appears to be some issues. My appologies. I'm working on a fix now.

Stephen B
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(5,623 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Nathan_B.
Fix is up. Re download, uninstall then install again
Stephen B
Message 4 of 5
(5,606 Views)

Everything seems to be there and the solutions are working now.  Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(5,587 Views)