SystemLink Forum

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analysis Automation - Export Results as a log file

I am currently working on a SystemLink system that automatically launches some Analysis Automation Procedure.

A log is produced and I can see it from the SystemLink webpage (see attachment).

I would like to export it as a .txt file to analyse it more thoroughly, but unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere (and even a simple copy + paste from the webpage won't work, as it truncates the results and I can only see a few lines).

Any tips or solution? Would it be possible to havd that log?

ANP_Log.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,358 Views)

Hi panta,

Try double-clicking on those sections you colored orange in the results dialog-- on my SystemLink I get a "Copy to Clipboard" option, then I can paste the whole Result message wherever I want to for full scrutiny.

Brad Turpin

Principal Technical Support Engineer

NI

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,312 Views)

Hi Brad,

Thanks for your reply. I tried what you suggested and it makes me copy, but only the selected cell. And I have about 100 rows and 3 columns (Subtask Name, Date and Time, and Result). 

I found a way to select rows with the mouse (the way I would do in MS Word, let's saying), but I can't select all rows (if I try, only the first ones are selected).

As a rule of thumb I saw that if I set the table to display 25 rows only I can safely select 25 rows and paste them.

If I try to select more, results are truncated. Perhaps it is some settings of my browser (Chrome 93 - 64 bit - managed by my organisation, cannot change some parameters)

panta1978_0-1636010604150.png

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,308 Views)